Langsung ke konten utama

#randommoment fragile

Dulu
Atasan(you named it):
Fa, ini kok gini blublubluk
(talking about my mistakes and some trashes I don't understand)
Me:
(listen and understand to every single sentence but totally don't care.)
Okay, sorry and I'll fix it.
(And fix it. With no cares)
(end of the story)

Now
Atasan:
Fa, ini kok gini blublubluk (talking about my mistakes and some trashes I don't understand)
Me:
(listen to some of the words and mind it)
okay, sorry and I'll fix it
(Let the atasan talk more trashes)
(Until another meeting started)
(And I still thinking the problem and the atasan)
(And sit next to the atasan)
(The tears start to fall)
(Go outside)
(Walking and crying)
(Walking back and still crying)
(Shed the tears and enter the meeting room)
(Trying to smile)
(Trying to focus)
(The atasan still sitting next to me)
(And do some trashes I don't understand)
(And I hate him)
(The tears coming down again)
(Looking at the notes)
(The tears falling to the notes)
(Falling till the notes get wet)
(The atasan sees it)
(I bet he's curious)
(He knows I don't want to be disturbed)
(And the meeting is still going)
(And I cry)
(And I hold it)
(And it stopped)

Komentar